Uncomplicated Financial Planning & Investment Management
- We’ll be your household’s fee-only, financial planners and investment managers
- A financial plan for the way you want to live is where we’ll start
- In-house investment management using low-cost exchange traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds
- We’re independent, fee-only (never commissions), full-time fiduciaries
It’s simple. You want to do what’s best for all aspects of your financial life. We can help.
Generating your customized financial plan begins the process. We call this your Cashflow Fingerprint®. We then select an investment portfolio consistent with your financial plan, and we update your plan and portfolio as circumstances dictate. Email PNW Asset Management today, or call us at 206.259.0575. Invest in Wealth.
- Your interests always come first.
- We provide impeccable service and personal attention.
- Fee-only financial planning & investment management! No commissions, sales loads, & very transparent fees
- We’re available to you. That means any time, not just during business hours.
- We manage your money the same way we manage our own. We eat our own cooking.
Clients like our simple, low-cost, transparent and disciplined approach.
Instead of stock picking or market timing, we invest in the broad markets and keep your costs low. Long-term portfolios are structured with a bias towards small-cap and value stocks and highly profitable companies. Fifty years of academic research indicate that these dimensions of higher expected returns can be captured cost-effectively.
“We believe all investors can earn reasonable returns when they take measured risks and apply solid investment principles, like broad diversification, diligent expense management, and a strong commitment to remaining calm and rational during periods of high market volatility,” Stuart McGehee, founder.
Call us today at 206.259.0575 or email us.
DISCLOSURE: Pacific Northwest Asset Management, LLC (hereinafter “PNW Asset Management”) is an investment adviser registered with Washington State. PNW Asset Management may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempt from registration. Individualized responses to persons that involve either the effecting of transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.