Combine our wealth management expertise with the power of an automated investment management platform from Schwab! CLICK HERE to learn more. If you click Open an Account once there, enter Advisor Program Key K53L and click Continue to signup!
We build, monitor, and automatically rebalance a portfolio of low-cost exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and mutual funds for you at 3/4ths of our full-service fee. Here’s how it works:
- You complete a short questionnaire based on your goals, risk tolerance, and timeline.
- We select a diversified portfolio of ETFs based on your questionnaire answers.
- We monitor your portfolio daily and automatically rebalance it when needed.
$0 – No commissions, No transaction fees!
For an annual fee of just 0.75% on your account balance*, you’ll get:
- An annual meeting, video conference, or phone call with an senior advisor
- Tax efficient, automated portfolio management
- Automatic tax-loss harvesting that can help offset taxes on your investment gains
- Unlimited access to our veteran advisory team beyond the annual meeting for just $150/hr (15 min increments)
- The ability to easily link to your other Schwab accounts and to your external checking or savings accounts
- No account minimum, but investment portfolio management begins when your account balance reaches $5,000
Mobile friendly platform. Download the Schwab INSTITUTIONAL Intelligent Portfolios™ app on your device from the AppStore for iOS or Google Play for Android.
Combine our wealth management expertise with the power of an automated investment management platform from Schwab! CLICK HERE to learn more. If you click Get Started once there, enter Advisor Program Key K53L and click Continue to signup!
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
* 1/12th of 0.75% billed monthly in arrears on your month-end account balance.
DISCLOSURE: Pacific Northwest Asset Management, LLC (hereinafter “PNW Asset Management”) is an investment adviser registered with Washington State. PNW Asset Management may not transact business in states where it is not appropriately registered, excluded or exempt from registration. Individualized responses to persons that involve either the effecting of transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation, will not be made without registration or exemption.